Jake Paul Shades Ben Askren Ahead Of Boxing Match

jake-paul-shades-ben-askren-ahead-of-boxing-match

Jake Paul finally revealing his next human punching bag UFC fighter ben Askren. Many of you know ben as the quickest UFC fight and lost on record but that doesn't mean he's slim pickings.

The man's got 19 wins in just 22 matches and as jake likes to point out he's lost fewer fights than Conor McGregor.

And shortly after revealing his opponent jake has made sure to begin the required promotional trolling by only following ben's wife and triller on Instagram.

This is all exciting news but I'm slightly disappointed that jake's opponent was not Ja Rule. He's got relevancy to an extent. 

He knows how to put on a fire show and festival and he could walk into the ring to kill them all it'd be ironic.

As of this recording, it seems like some fans are thrilled by the big event while other MMA fighters are disappointed in showing little faith in ben's abilities.

To be honest, I think it'll be a decent fight as long as he doesn't run in head first again that seems to be the problem with most of the jake's opponents though let me know in the comments who you think will win in April 17th.

James Charles claps back at clout chasing claims

For real James responded to fans who are questioning if his friendship with tiktokers like charlie dixie is all for clout.

In a new video, James said quote I obviously am a very busy person and if I'm going to spend my time with people it's going to be with people I enjoy being around I do not need clout I'm doing just fine on my own thank you very much.

Other people also question the age gap between James and some of his tick-tock friends because they forget he's only 21 years old.

That's what happens when you become famous at such a young age I once thought Justin Bieber was 35 because he's been a superstar since he was 12.

Comments